Article 2 In the case of refusal of stay
The hotel may refuse the stay of a guest if:
- If the stay request is not in accordance with this contract
- If rooms are fully booked
- If the guest who intends to stay is considered to be in violation of the law of accommodation or the conduct of public order or morals
- If the guest who wishes to stay is clearly identified to have an infectious disease
- In case of request for unnecessary compensation for the stay
- If the guest has pets, dangerous drugs, explosives or weapons.
- If stay is not available due to natural disasters, breakdown of facilities or other unavoidable reasons
- If considered impossible to stay according to the laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea
Article 3 Specification of Name, etc.
- Name, gender, nationality and occupation of the guest
- Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
Article 4 Registration Procedures for stay
Guests are kindly requested to register at the hotel front desk on the day of stay as follows:
- The provisions of Article 3 Paragraph 1
- For foreigners, the passport number and type of visa, arrival date in Korea
- For Koreans, date of birth
- Departure Date
- Other information deemed necessary by the hotel
Article 5 Check in Time Check out Time
- Check in Time is 3 pm.
- Check Out Time is 12 pm.
- If you Late Check Out Time to 2pm-5pm, 50% of the room rate will be charged.
- If you Late Check Out Time to 5pm, the room rate will be charged.
Article 6 Payment of Fees
- The payment of the fare shall be made at the hotel front desk upon departure of the guest or the hotel’s request by the traveler's check, coupon or credit card recognized by the hotel in the common currency of the Republic of Korea. However, we do not take personal checks.
- You will be charged for your stay even if you have not used your room after you checked in to the room.
- All room rates except suites are based on the number of beds in the room and may be subject to additional charges if the number of guests is added.
Article 7 Refund and Cancellation Policy
Guests are kindly requested to register the following at the Aiden by Bestwestern Cheongdam reception desk on the day of the stay.
- If the guest cannot be confirmed or the reservation is canceled on the date of stay, you will be charged for one night for reservation that guarantees one-night stay.
- Cancellations and changes are subject to be made within 72 hours prior to arrival date.
- You will be charged 100% of first one-night stay if you cancel on the day and within 48 hours of the stay.
Article 8 Liabilities for stay
- Liabilities for hotel stay shall be borne by the guest at whichever comes first between registering for the stay at the hotel’s front desk and checking-in to the room, and the guest is free of liabilities when completely checked-out.
- If the hotel cannot provide the guest with a room after the reservation guarantee, the hotel shall arrange the same or better level of room and compensate 100% of the fee for the first night.
Article 9 Acquisition and Return of Room Key Card
- Guests must take the room key from the front desk at the time of registration and return the key card to the front cashier with payment at the time of departure.
- If you lose your room key during your stay, you must report your loss to the front desk without delay.
- If the guest holds the room key and checks out, he / she must return it to the hotel promptly by mail or other means without delay.