1. Private information being collected
- The company collects the following private information for consulting and service applications.
- ο Private information: Name, mobile phone number, email address
- ο Method of collection: website (reservation)
2. Purpose and collection method of private information
- The company utilized the private information for the following purposes.
- ο Personal identification, other customer consultation
3. Period of retention and deletion of private information
- Aiden by Best Western Cheongdam Hotel will delete the private information promptly after which the information has been used for designated purposes.
The point of deletion is as the following.
- A. Membership information: when a member is withdrawn or cancelled
- B. Delivery information: after the product or service has been rendered
- C. Collection through at a survey or event: when the survey or event has been completed
- D. Personal identification: after the identity has been confirmed
- Except for the following reasons, if there is a need to hold the information for certain period of time,
such as to confirm the responsibility of management related to the transaction in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations such as commercial law an d internal policy.
- A. Record of agreement or withdrawal: 5 years
- B. Record of payment and good supplied: 5 years
- C. Record of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
- D. If there are accumulated points when the membership is withdrawn: up to 1 year from the date of withdrawal
- E. Personal identification information to provide return visit: up to 2 years from the date of withdrawal
- Method of deletion
- A. Private information printed on paper: shredding or incinerating
- B. Electronically saved private information: Delete by irretrievable technology
4. Providing the private information
- The company will not provide the private information to others, except for the following.
- - If a user has agreed in advance
- - If it is according with the provisions of the Act, or if there is a request from the investigative agency in accordance with procedures and methods set forth in the Act for the purposes of investigation
5. Consignment of collected private information
The company will not consign private information to outsourced companies without advance consent.
If it is necessary, the company will notify the customer of the consignment company and content being consigned for customer consent.
6. Rights of user and legal representatives and how they are exercised
The user may review or modify the private information at any time or may request to withdraw the subscription.
To review or modify, request for the ‘change of private information or member information’.
To withdraw, request for the ‘membership withdraw’ to the company for immediate process.
Or, contact the person in charge of private information by phone or email for immediate process.
If a modification of erroneous private information is requested, the private information cannot be used until the modification is completed.
And if any incorrect private information is provided to a third party, the notification to the third party will take place without delay to make corrections.
The company will process the withdrawal request as described in ‘retention and use period of private information collected by the company’ and is prohibited from being viewed or accessed for other purposes.
7. Civil service on private information
- The company appoints the following department and personnel to protect the private information and to deal with related complaints.
Private Information Department : Management Support Team
Person in charge : Yi Joong Seop
TEL : 82. 2. 6711. 1205
FAX : 82. 2. 6711. 1290
- You may report all private information related complaints as a result of using the company service to the department mentioned above.
The company will respond promptly and adequately to complaints.
You may also contact the following organizations if you need further assistance on other private information infringement.
- Private information infringement complaint center (www.118.or.kr / 118)
- ePrivacy Mark Accreditation Council (www.eprivacy.or.kr / 82. 2. 580. 0533〜4)
- Supreme Prosecutors Office, High-tech crime division (www.spo.go.kr / 82. 2. 3480. 2000)
- Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr / 82. 2. 392. 0330)